Thursday, August 6, 2009

coon hunting stuff

As an old coon hunter with over fifty years of it under my belt. I will talk about coon hunting. I will review some of the goods we coon hunters can buy today,of course there will be some coon hunting stories, I will go to some hunts and report on them. I have a web store at Coon Hunter Supply .com I started coon hunting at about six years old and bought my first hound at about 9 or 10. The little hound was a bitch bluetick. That little hound was a good coon hound. We lived in northwestren Pa. What a great place to hunt, the coon always seemed to go to the top of highest hill to tree. We would hunt the corn fields and woods on the farm. after I got my first pick up truck,a fifty two Chevy. I started to hunt the state and Federial forest in Warren county, and the other counties where these forest were. I went to a few Coon hunts, at the time I also had a great rabbit dog. He was hunted in most rabbit trials In N.Y. Pa. and Ohio and won a lot of hunts in his class.
Coon Hunting must have been in my blood,cause it wasn`t to long before coon hunting took over my life. Over the years I trained, hunting,and showed at hunts all over the USA. and always seemed to win enough to keep me and the hounds happy. I will do more on this blog later thanks for reading cmbluetick@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment